Sunday 24 July 2011

Summer 2011 Spain

Sorry I have been out of touch for a week or so. Crazy busy with work before departing for Spain on 19th and up to my eyes since I have arrived preparing Vista Alegre for our summer guests.

The weather, apart from one superb downpour yesterday which only lasted about one hour and watered in all our new plants, has been perfect.

The whole estate looks beautiful even if I have to say so myself. We have cleaned all the sun loungers and set them up round the pool. The Man has taken more photos for our web site which we will load on when we return.

Our first guests arrive from Holland on Friday next and will be staying for three weeks so we are trying to get all our jobs done before they arrive. Gates have been installed round our private garden and we have spent most of today putting canopy shades up over the barbeque area. New signs are being placed at the junction with the road and also on the beginning of our driveway to make it easier for guests to find us, so you can see it's all go.

I hope all of you are enjoying the holiday season too.

2 comments:

  1. You;ve certainly both been very busy out there! I envy you the gorgeous weather.

    ReplyDelete